Data confidentiality is of particular importance to S.C. ARTIFICIAL DISTRIBUTION S.R.L. and we want to be open and transparent about the processing of personal data. Therefore, we have a policy that defines how your personal data is processed and protected.
IDENTIFICATION DATA OF THE PERSONAL DATA OPERATOR
SC ARTIFICIAL DISTRIBUTION S.R.L. is the controller of the personal data you transmit to us and is responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection legislation.
S.C. ARTIFICIAL DISTRIBUTION S.R.L.
Headquarters: Maramureș, Sighetu Marmației
Str. Mihail Kogălniceanu, Nr. 21A
J24/663/2013 , CIF 32086698
We inform interested persons that S.C. ARTIFICIAL DISTRIBUTION S.R.L. has appointed a data protection officer whom they can address for any matter relating to the processing of their personal data. Interested persons can contact the data protection delegate through the following contact details: email@example.com or by mail at the registered office mentioned above.
WHAT KIND OF DATA WE COLLECT
SC ARTIFICIAL DISTRIBUTION S.R.L. may collect the following personal data of users of the website www.rollibear.ro, through the appropriate forms: name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, bank card number (PAN + CVV2), per PCI DSS standards or bank account number (provided by the customer in case of return) when the user visits the SITE, registers, places an online order, confirms payment, contacts SC ARTIFICIAL DISTRIBUTION S.R.L. or participate in promotions or surveys organized by the company.
All personal data collected by S.C. ARTIFICIAL DISTRIBUTION S.R.L. come from the person concerned, except for contact details, which may be provided to us by friends or relatives, for:
- sending a gift check or another gift.
- sharing your favourite items saved on the SITE.
CONSENT ON THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA
By providing personal data, the customer agrees to their processing by the company S.C. ARTIFICIAL DISTRIBUTION S.R.L., as well as with the receipt of commercial information.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The personal data of the interested party will be processed for the following purposes, as appropriate:
- Managing and conducting online shopping. We use the customer’s personal data to process and deliver the order, to inform him via email, SMS, phone calls about the status of his order.
- Management and issuance of documents related to the sale.
- Managing the sales process. We will use your personal data to handle inquiries, complaints and product warranties, as well as to provide technical support via email, telephone and social media. We may also contact you if there is a problem with your order.
- Manage and send data on exclusive promotions, with the latest news and personalized information, adapted to your profile, interests and needs, via email address, SMS, phone calls or conventional mail. To optimize your experience with S.C. ARTIFICIAL DISTRIBUTION S.R.L., we will provide you with relevant information, product recommendations, reminders about the remaining products in your shopping cart and we will send you personalized offers. All of these services are based on previous orders, items you’ve clicked, and the information you’ve submitted.
- Management and development of registration on the SITE. We will use your personal data to create and manage your personal account. We provide you with your order history and order details and allow you to manage your account settings (including marketing preferences). To give you relevant recommendations on S.C. ARTIFICIAL DISTRIBUTION S.R.L. We will process your browsing on our digital platform, your shopping history and product reviews, as well as the data you have sent through your account.
- Management of other marketing activities. Your personal data may be used when S.C. ARTIFICIAL DISTRIBUTION S.R.L. contact the participants in these activities, to contact the eventual winners of some organized contests, to deliver and follow the awarding of prizes, etc.
- Compliance with legal obligations. We will use your personal data to comply with legal obligations, judgments and decisions of the authorities. This includes the use of personal data for the collection and verification of accounting data per accounting regulations.
- Prevention of misuse and crime. We will use your personal data to manage loss prevention, ensuring compliance with the terms and conditions, as well as to detect and prevent misuse of our services. We will also use your personal data in video surveillance, for security reasons, to track incidents, to prevent and report criminal offences committed in our stores. Your personal data will be used to prevent and investigate abuses of our online services, losses and fraud, by analyzing the behaviour of online shopping.
DATA STORAGE PLACE
The data we collect from you is stored in Romania and are not transferred to other entities. In the event of a change of data storage location, we will do so in accordance with applicable law.
DATA RETENTION TIME
S.C. ARTIFICIAL DISTRIBUTION S.R.L. will retain customers’ personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes set out in this policy unless the law allows or requires their retention in the future for a longer period.
ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
We do not transmit, sell or transfer your data to third parties for marketing purposes. However, your data may be transmitted to third parties for legal use (ANAF) or to provide you with our services (courier companies).
PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA
S.C. ARTIFICIAL DISTRIBUTION S.R.L. has implemented measures to protect customers’ personal data against accidental loss or unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure.
The privacy and security of each customer’s account are password protected. To prevent unauthorized access to the customer’s account and personal data, the customer must choose a strong password and protect it by restricting access to the computer, device, browser or application used and by logging in after the customer has completed transactions in the account.
Even though S.C. ARTIFICIAL DISTRIBUTION S.R.L. makes every effort to protect the confidentiality of customers’ accounts as well as their personal data, S.C. ARTIFICIAL DISTRIBUTION S.R.L. it cannot always guarantee that they will be completely protected. The security of customers’ personal data may be compromised by unauthorized use or access, hardware or software damage, and other factors.
EURO ART DECO DOES NOT COLLECT SPECIAL DATA
In general, S.C. ARTIFICIAL DISTRIBUTION S.R.L. does not collect data of a special nature such as those relating to race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, details of health status or sexual orientation. However, if it becomes mandatory to collect such data to provide its customers with services or products, S.C. ARTIFICIAL DISTRIBUTION S.R.L. will require the express consent of customers to collect and process them.
The new Regulation gives even more rights to the persons whose personal data are processed. Here are your rights:
- Right of access to the data subject: You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold about you. You can contact us to provide your personal data by e-mail.
- Right to rectification of data: You have the right to request the rectification of your personal data if they are incorrect, including the right to complete incomplete personal data. This can also be done directly by editing personal data if you have an S.C. ARTIFICIAL DISTRIBUTION S.R.L.
- Right to deletion of data (“Right to be forgotten”): You have the right to request the deletion without undue delay of personal data processed by S.C. ARTIFICIAL DISTRIBUTION S.R.L., except for the following situations:
- you have an open command that was not in that shipped or has been partially shipped;
- you have an unpaid debt to S.C. ARTIFICIAL DISTRIBUTION S.R.L., regardless of the payment method;
- you have an unresolved request to Customer Service;
- if you have made a purchase, the personal data related to your transaction will be kept per applicable law.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You have the right to request that S.C. ARTIFICIAL DISTRIBUTION S.R.L. restrict the processing of your personal data in the following situations:
- if you object to the processing based on legitimate interest, S.C. ARTIFICIAL DISTRIBUTION S.R.L. will restrict any processing of such data until the legitimate interest has been confirmed;
- if you claim that your personal data is incorrect, S.C. ARTIFICIAL DISTRIBUTION S.R.L. must restrict any processing of such data until the correctness of the personal data has been verified;
- if the processing is illegal, you can oppose the deletion of personal data and request a restriction on the use of your personal data;
- if S.C. ARTIFICIAL DISTRIBUTION S.R.L. it no longer needs your personal data, but it is necessary to defend your rights in court.
- Right to portability: Upon written request, you have the right to obtain a transfer of a copy of the personal data transmitted by you.
- Right to object to the processing of legitimate interests: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on legitimate interests. SC ARTIFICIAL DISTRIBUTION S.R.L. will not continue to process personal data unless we can demonstrate a legitimate reason for the processing that prevails over your interests and rights or based on legal proceedings.
- Right to oppose direct marketing: You have the right to oppose direct marketing, including profile analysis for direct marketing purposes. You can unsubscribe from direct marketing by the following means:
- following the instructions in each marketing email;
- changing your S.C. account settings ARTIFICIAL DISTRIBUTION S.R.L.
- Right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision: You have the right not to be subject to an individual decision, adopted solely based on automatic processing and which could significantly affect your rights.
- Right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority: If you believe that S.C. ARTIFICIAL DISTRIBUTION S.R.L. incorrectly processes your personal data, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing or the competent courts.